Find out more below
Mission Statement, Visions & Values
‘Greenhall Nursery school is an inspirational organisation. Children are at the heart of all of the decisions that are made. Staff are committed to the school and love their roles.’ Ofsted, 2018
Learning together, having fun!
We aim to provide high quality, child centered education which will maximise every child’s potential. We are dedicated to whole-child development and want to inspire our children to be actively engaged in their learning, to be as independent as possible, to take risks, to learn from and with others and to believe in themselves. We want our children to know they have a ‘voice’ and to provide them with the tools to use this. We want to give our children the best start – to lay the foundations for later learning.
- We provide a happy, safe, secure, caring, supportive and nurturing environment where all are accepted, valued, celebrated and encouraged to be the best that they can be.
- We use Conductive Education as a teaching method to enable our children with physical needs to access a highly differentiated curriculum
- We follow the EYFS, focussing on the prime areas of learning that are often affected in our children’s development because of their needs and disabilities.
- We provide a total communication approach. We are committed to providing our children with a range of tools to support their communication and support the development of an inclusive society.
- We work in partnership with children and their families – we support them to enjoy and achieve!
Parents are overwhelmingly positive about the standard of education and care. Comments from parents include: ‘The whole atmosphere is welcoming, parents and children really feel part of the school family…’ Ofsted, 2018.
Our School Values:
The school vision is underpinned by our school values and associated behaviours
- Enjoy & achieve
- Collective responsibility
If you want to find out more about Greenhall and Little Learners please click the button below.